7 lbs 12 oz
Fender Custom Shop LTD 1951 HS Telecaster Super Heavy Relic – Aged Natural
The Limited Edition 1951 HS Telecaster features a two-piece select ash body, maple neck with a 10/’56 “V” profile, and a 7.25″ – 9.5” compound radius fingerboard with 21 medium vintage frets for perfect feel and playability. Equipped with hand-wound Crush Blackguard, and Seymour Duncan Seth Lover SH-55 pickups. Other features include features include ’51 Nocaster bridge with compensated brass saddles, single-ply black pickguard, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut, and disk string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
Other specifications include:
- Model # 9235001229
- Heavy Relic Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Select Ash Body
- Tinted Rift Sawn Maple Neck with 10/56 “V” Back-Shape (1st: .940″ – 12th: .970″)
- 7.25″ – 9.5″ Compound Radius
- 21 Medium Vintage Frets 47095
- Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Humbucker (Neck)
- Hand-Wound Crushed Blackguard Tele (Bridge) Pickup
- 3-Way Switch
- Dual-Stack HS Tele Wiring
- 1-Ply Black 50’s Tele Pickguard
- ’51 Nocaster Bridge with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Disk String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity.
- 7 lbs 12 oz
For more information on this Fender Custom Shop instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
1 in stock