7 lbs 11 oz
Suhr Modern – Desert Gradient
This Suhr Modern in Desert Gradient is like looking at flames roll up from the earth and sand towards the sun in firey glory… Yeah, we got a lil’ Jack Black there – but goodness, feast your eyes on this specimen!
Mahogany 2-piece body, Quilted Maple 2-piece top, Mahogany neck, and Indian Rosewood fingerboard, with a fast profile – it’s ready to unleash the heat. Suhr’s locking tuners and the Gotoh 510 2P-SS-SB let you get crazy – the Thornbuckers and ML Standard pickups let you speak with any voice you want. We recommend ‘outside voice’.
She’s a beaut Clark – take her home!
Other specifications include:
- Mahogany Body 2-Piece
- Quilted Maple Top 2-Piece
- Arm, Hand, & Tummy Contours
- Mahogany Neck
- Satin Neck Finsh
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Modern Elliptical .800 – .850″
- 10″ – 14″ Radius
- Standard Roll
- 1.650″ width Tusq Nut
- Stainless Steel, Heavy 24 Frets
- Chrome Hardware
- Gotoh 510 2P-SS-SB Chrome Bridge Recessed
- Suhr Locking Chrome Tuners
- Thornbucker in Neck position, Black
- ML Standard in Middle postion, Black
- Thornbucker in Bridge position, Black
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 5-Way Blade
- Inlay Mother of Pearl Logo
- Mother of Pearl Side & Face Dots
- Hard case
- 7 lbs 11 oz
For more information about the Suhr Modern, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock