8 lbs 8 oz
Suhr Modern Carve Top Koa/Waterfall Burl Maple – Trans Blue Burst
Um… Just look at the pictures… We really shouldn’t need to say more. My Lordy, what an AMZINF looking guitar! This Suhr Modern Carve Top Koa and Waterfall Burle Maple with Taransparent Blue Burst finish is about as good as it gets.
STUNNING aesthetics to start. Once you get past the eye candy (which you won’t but must…) – then you arrives at a super comfy player. A Koa neck with Mexican Kingwood Fretboard, modern elliptical shape and compound radius with 24 rolled stainless steel jumbo frets – fast and superb! Gotoh Floyd and locking nut for the wiggles… And, a massive pickup compliment of an SSV in the neck, an ML standard in the middle, and an Aldrich Hukmbucker in the bridge: A glorious variety of equisite tones.
And back to the looks – that finish, that wood selection – and then throw in a matching headstock, abalone inlays and side dots, cocobolo knobs and switch tip – goodness.
Better snap this unique beauty up before your neighbor does. This is a keeper!
Other specifications include:
- Koa Body 2-Piece
- Waterfall Burl Maple Top 1-Piece
- Koa Neck
- Mexican Kingwood Fret Board
- Gloss Neck Finish
- Modern Elliptical .800 – .850″
- Standard Roll
- 9″ – 12″ Radius
- 1.65″ Nut Width
- Jumbo SS Frets
- Gold Hardware
- Gotoh Floyd
- Suhr Locking Tuners
- Floyd Nut
- SSV Humbucker in Neck Gold
- ML Standard Middle in Black
- Aldrich Humbucker in Bridge Gold
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 5-Way Blade
- Cocobolo Knobs & Switch Tip
- Reverse Original Headstock
- Matching Waterfall Burl Maple Headstock
- Inlay Abalone Logo
- Abalone Side Dots
- Offset Blocks High E Side Abalone Fingerboard Inlay
- Double Oval Abalone 12th Fret Inlay
- Deluxe Hard Case
- 8 lbs 8 oz
For more information about the Suhr Modern Carve Top, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock