Paul Reed Smith CE 24 – Gray Black Wrap
Sass, meat, stank, attack, boom.
This Paul Reed Smith CE 24 in Gray Black Wrap is all that and much more… This is a “bad in a great way” axe.
Maple top on a mahogany body. Traditionally classy. Pattern thin profile on a maple neck with Indian rosewood fretboard. Smooth and fast. PRS patented tremolo and PRS low mass locking tuners. Solid. 85/15 Pups. Exquisite and versatile.
And a lightweight beauty at just 7lbs 7oz!
Other specifications include:
- Top Wood Maple
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Maple
- Neck Shape Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut 26/32”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body 2 1/4”
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut 1 11/16”
- Fretboard Wood East Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay Old School Birds
- Bridge PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Treble Pickup 85/15
- Bass Pickup 85/15
- Controls Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle
- Padded Gig Bag
- 7 lbs 7 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock