7 lbs 13 oz
Fender American Professional Stratocaster HSS Shawbucker – Antique Olive/B Stock
Often copied, but never surpassed, the Stratocaster is arguably the world’s most-loved electric guitar. Electrifying the music world since its release in 1954, its natural, versatile sound made the Stratocaster the benchmark for exceptional guitar tones. The American Professional Stratocaster HSS ShawBucker isn’t a re-imagining of the classic design; it’s the authentic original model, evolved.
The choice of musical legends since its release, the Stratocaster feel and sound set the world on fire, powering music movements from rock ‘n’ roll to EDM, and everything in-between. In your hands this Strat is ready to navigate the creative twists and turns of your music, inviting you to express yourself in new ways through your playing.
The fat-sounding ShawBucker humbucking bridge pickup is joined by tone wizard Tim Shaw’s latest vintage-informed design—the V-Mod single-coil pickups. These brand-new pickups are voiced specifically for each position, mixing alnico magnet types to produce powerful, nuanced
tones with original Fender sonic DNA. Retain high end clarity when adjusting the volume controls, thanks to the new treble-bleed tone circuit that lets your tone shine through in all its glory. The new modern “Deep C”-shaped neck profile feels just right in your hand while the narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and play perfectly intonated chords.
The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Stratocaster HSS Shawbucker is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend.
Other specifications include:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern “Deep C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face (Rosewood)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dot (Maple), White Dot (Rosewood)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickups: Shawbucker™ 1 (Bridge), V-Mod Single-Coil Strat (Middle), V-Mod Single-Coil Strat (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: Dual 250K/500K Volume Potentiometer
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case
- 7 lbs 13 oz
For more information on the Fender American Pro Stratocaster HSS Shawbucker, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock