7 lbs 5 oz
Collings 290 – Seafoam Green
Great googly moogly – it’s Seafoam Green! The ’50s was stacked with cool Easter Bunny approved colors, and Seafoam Green is one of the coolest. Too bad it doesn’t come with a matching ’57 Chevy…
This Collings 290 in Seafoam Green, like all Colling’s guitars – is completely amazing beyond its swank color.
Crafted from Honduran mahogany with a rosewood fretboard it’s classic ‘JR’ tonewoods. The simple and perfect wraparound bridge provides that ‘Special;’ thing, that extra resonance – the simplicity from shortening the connection of the wire and metal to the wood.
And the Lollar P90’s… Fat, chewy, milky – just rock and roll. Yeah you can throw out your jazz and blues and they will spit that out with grace too – but when you wanna punch… Heavyweight champion ready and willing.
So don’t be square, get this colorful, comfortable ride in your tone garage today!
- Construction Solid body single cutaway
- Body Honduran mahogany
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding None
- Fingerboard Binding None
- Peghead Binding None
- Schaller Wraparound Bridge
- Fingerboard Rosewood w/ ivoroid long dots (5mm non-tapered)
- Pickups Lollar P90s
- Pots/Caps DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs Black top hat
- Pickup Rings Black
- Nut 1 11/16″
- Scale Length 24 7/8″
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile Haircut
- Tuners Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius 12″
- Guitar Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Tortoise
- Truss Rod Cover Black/Cream/Black with 290 logo
- Strings D’Addario NYXL1149 (.011″ – .049″)
- Case Deluxe Hardshell case by Ameritage
- 7 lbs 5 oz
For more information on the Collings 290, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock