Collings 290 – Pelham Blue
This Collings 290 in Pelham Blue is a perfect rock stick! And yes, you can also lay down the blues and swank for you jazz cats… In style!
Honduran mahogany body and neck with a rosewood fingerboard showcasing ivoroid long dots – perfect tonewoods and extra touch of class.
Lollar P90s scream, bite, chew, bark and can lay down the articulated smooth when ya want – what a set of pups!
The specimen won’t be here long in this magnetic color!
- Body Honduran mahogany
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding None
- Fingerboard Binding None
- Peghead Binding None
- Schaller Signum Wraparound Bridge
- Fingerboard Rosewood w/ ivoroid long dots (5mm non-tapered)
- Pickups Lollar P90s
- Pots/Caps DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs Black top hat
- Pickup Rings Black
- Nut 1 11/16″
- Scale Length 24 7/8″
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile Haircut
- Tuners Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius 12″
- Guitar Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Tortoise
- Truss Rod Cover Black/Cream/Black with 290 logo
- Strings D’Addario NYXL1149 (.011″ – .049″)
- Case Deluxe Hardshell case by Ameritage
- 7 lbs 0 oz
For more information on the Collings 290, please contact us.
Out of stock