9 lbs 7 oz
Fender American Ultra Precision Bass – Arctic Pearl
American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone.
The American Ultra Precision Bass features a unique “Modern D” neck profile, tapered neck heel allowing easy access to the highest register, and 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets for hours of playing comfort, while the Ultra Noiseless™ pickups and active pre-amp provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include “F”-stamped lightweight vintage-paddle tuning machines with tapered shafts, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
Other specifications include:
- Series: American Ultra
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern “D”
- Neck Finish: Ultra Satin Neck with Gloss Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Maple 10” to 14” Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: WBlack Pearloid Dot (Maple)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender® “F” Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Scale Length: 34” (864 mm)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage Topload
- Pickguard: 4-Ply] Tortoise
- Pickups: Ultra Precision Bass (Middle), Ultra Jazz Bass (Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case
- 9 lbs 7 oz
For more information on the Fender American Ultra Precision Bass, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock