Bourgeois OMS-45 Brazilian
This should be an ‘OMG-45’…
Cuz holy moley what a player – what a looker – and what a cannon of art.
This Bourgeois OMS-45 Brazilian is crafted from carefully selected master-grade tonewoods, and with arguably unmatched craftsmanship.
Read the incredible specs below and ogle over the images.
Then – get in touch with Matt here at Eddie’s to discuss the finer details of this beauty. Specimens this amazing don’t wait long.
- Master Grade Brazilian Rosewood Back
- Italian Spruce Top
- Long Scale Length
- Abalone Rosette
- Ivoroid Body Binding
- Style 45 Abalone Backstrip
- Slotted Headstock with Diamond Head Shape
- Style 45 Butt Wedge Abalone Endpiece Inlay
- Style 45 Abalone Purfling top/back/sides Purfling
- Brazilian Head Veneer
- Floral Inlay Head Inlay No Logo
- Ivoroid with Black/Maple Purfling Head Binding
- Ivoroid with Black/Cream with Purfling Fretboard Binding
- 12 Fret Ebony Fretboard Wood
- Ivoroid Heel Cap
- Floral Fretboard Inlay
- 1 3/4″ Nut Width
- Celluloid Tortoise Pickguard
- 2 5/16″ Ebony Tradional Bridge with Inlay
- Standard Label
- Waverly Gold 3/Plate/Ivoroid Tuners
- Animal Protien Glue
- Satin Neck Finish
- Satin Headstock Finish
- Antique Walrus Pins w/Black Dots
- Aged Tone Body Finish
- Aged Tone Torrefied Bracing
- Hard Case
For more information about the Bourgeois OMS-45 Brazilian, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock