Used – Pre War Adirondack & Mahogany Dreadnought Shade Top D-18
The classic tone of a vintage Mahogany Dreadnought: Feather weight, dry and clear, with some sweetness around the edge. Tremendous punch with a rainbow of tone colors that changes as you dig in. It can be soft; It can be loud….or anything in between. Like all pre-war mahogany dreads, it loves a good mike—on stage or in the studio—and it feels like it belongs in your hands from the first moment you pick it up.
Other specifications include:
- Shade top finish
- Scale length: 25.4”
- Honduran Mahogany neck w/two way truss rod
- Standard 1937 “C” to “V” neck shape.
- Back material: Honduran mahogany
- Top material: Torrefied Adirondack Spruce
- Fretboard and bridge material: Ebony
- Neck width at nut: Vintage spec, 1 ¾”
- Neck width at body joint/bridge spacing: Vintage spec2 5/16”
- Headcap material: Aged Granadillo
- Binding material: Tortis
- Bridge pins: Ebony Un-slotted
- Nut and saddle: Bone
- Harptone Case
- Distress Level 2
For more information on the Pre War, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock