Fender Custom Shop NAMM Limited 1960 Jazz Bass NOS – Olympic White/NAMM Instrument
Fender’s Jazz Bass made its debut in 1960. It was the one and only deluxe bass guitars on the market. That said, the Fender Custom Shop NAMM Limited ’60 Jazz Bass NOS is a representation of the vintage guitar. Featuring a slim, fast neck, a sleek offset-waist design, and full dual-pickups to create the fullest bass sound, the Custom Shop 1960 Jazz Bass is everything you’re looking for in a bass guitar. Be sure to check it out today.
This particular bass was on display at the 2020 Winter NAMM Show In Anahiem, California. We were lucky enough to acquire this show piece for Eddies’s Guitars.
Other specifications include:
- NOS Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body (Sorted for Lightest Weight Available)
- Tinted Quartersawn Maple Neck with “60 J-Bass U” Back-Shape
- 9.5″ Radius
- 20 Medium Jumbo/6150 Frets
- Hand-Wound Vintage Jazz Bass Pickups
- Vintage Jazz Bass Controls with Concentric Knobs
- 4-Ply Tortoiseshell Pickguard
- Vintage J-Bass Bridge with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Round String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity
- 9 lbs 6 oz
For more information about the Fender Custom Shop Instrument, please contact us.
Out of stock