8 lbs 13 oz
Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo 5 HH – Stealth Black
So you remember that band Oingo Bongo? They never used one of these.
But you should. And they would have if if they could have.
Pop culture history revisionism brought to you by Eddies…
And yes we know it’s Boingo.
This Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo 5 HH – Stealth Black represents everything a modern bass should be: well balanced, comfortable, resonant, and expressive with effortless playability. The double-cutaway basswood body design is of superior construction and along with a 24 fret finished neck offers unimpeded access for high register two-octave fretwork. The Bongo 5 is available with two Ernie Ball Music Man proprietary humbucking pickups, 4 band eq, Neodymium magnets, and an 18V active preamp that delivers a powerful combination of unparalleled tonal diversity. We’re now offering the Bongo 5 in the all-new Harvest Orange finish.
Other specifications include:
- Size 12-3/4″ wide, 1-5/8″ thick, 47-5/8″ long (32.4 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 121.0 cm long)
- Body Wood Basswood
- Body Finish High gloss polyester
- Bridge Standard – Music Man® chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles
- Scale Length 34″ (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius 11″ (27.9 cm)
- Headstock Size Only 9-3/4″ (24.8 cm) long
- Frets 24 – High profile, wide
- Neck Width 1-3/4″ (44.5 mm) at nut 2-13/16″ (71.4 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood Select maple neck
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fret Markers Custom Half-Moons
- Neck Finish High gloss polyester
- Neck Colors Color matches body
- Tuning Machines Custom Music Man, lightweight with tapered string posts and ergonomic design
- Truss Rod Adjustable – no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment 5 bolts – Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls 4-band active preamp; vol, bridge/neck pickup balance, treble, high-mid, low-mid, bass
- Pickups Dual Humbucking with Neodymium magnets;
- Left Handed No
- Strings 45w-65w-80w-100w-130w (Regular Slinky Bass #2836)
- Build Code 162-66-64-P2-CS-BM
- Case SKB Hardshell Case
- 8 lbs 13 oz
For more information about the Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo 5 HH, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock