4 lbs 12 oz
Bourgeois D Large Soundhole – Aged Tone Adirondack/Brazilian Rosewood
Oh goodness. Brace yourself for this monster…
This Bourgeois D Large Soundhole Dreadnought guitar features Brazilian Rosewood back and sides and an Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce top. She’s a looker, she’s a player – she’s a cannon!
The natural top on the D style is classic, and warm – and we think it is an especially beautiful specimen of the natural color finish.
This box plays amazing! And it projects with the best of them – and it features a slew of awesome appointments while not being too ‘gaudy’. She’s pretty perfect.
Check out the specs and get this Bourgeois D in your hands today!
Other specifications include:
- Brazilian Rosewood back and sides
- Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce Top
- Long Scale
- Large Soundhole Ivoroid Rosette
- Ivoroid Body Binding
- Ivoroid Endpiece Inlay
- Vintage Herringbone with Back Purfling
- Zipper Backstrip
- Square Headstock With Diamond Head Shape
- Brazilian Rosewood Head Veneer
- No Logo on Headstock Overlay, Decal on Back Head Inlay
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge Wood
- 1 23/32 Nut Width
- No Fretboard Inlay
- No Fretboard Binding
- Ebony Traditional Bridge – 2.2″
- Standard Label
- Waverly Relic Nickel Tuners/Oval
- Ivoroid Heel Cap
- Ebony w/ Pearl Dot Pins
- Animal Protein Glue
- Celluloid Tortoise Pickguard
- Satin Neck Finish
- Satin Headstock Finsh
- Aged Tone Body Finish
- Sunburst Top Color
- Aged Tone Torrefied Bracing
- Hard Case
- 4 lbs 12 oz
For more information about the Bourgeois D Large Soundhole, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock