Used – Bourgeois 00 Classic – Swiss/Brazilian (2016)
How about that great video with the deep look and listen to this Bourgeois 00 Classic Swiss/Brazilian. We are please to have this instrument back in our midst. Rare used find – this impeccable instrument will make someone very happy that it is unexpectedly available again. It’s a jaw-dropper!
Swiss Spruce top, an inspiring and beautiful set of Brazilian Rosewood back and sides are just the beginning of this tone wrangler. Read the full specs below, listen to the video again – then do what you know you should – bring this gem to your stable!
Other specifications include:
- Brazilian Rosewood back and sides
- Swiss Spruce Top
- Wood Rosette
- Ivoroid Body Binding
- Soloist with Black/Maple, Back and Side Purfling
- Ziricote Rosewood Head Veneer
- Bourgeois Logo Head Inlay
- Short Scale 14 Fret Ebony Fretboard Wood
- 1 3/4″ Nut Width
- Short Pattern Abalone Slotted Squares & Diamonds Fretboard Inlay
- Black Fretboard Binding
- Ebony Belly Bridge – 2 5/16″ Spacing
- Dana Bourgeois Signature Label
- Waverly Gold Plated Tuners w/ebony Buttons
- Bone Pins
- Hode Glue
- Hard Case
For more information about the Bourgeois 00 Classic – Swiss/Brazilian, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock