Suhr Modern Roasted – Trans Blue Denim/Slate
This Suhr Modern Roasted in Trans Blue Denim/Slate is the Harley Davidson and The Marlboro Man all in one. Wait – the was a really bad movie from the 80’s – and this is an amazing guitar in the 2020’s. Are we reaching too hard here? Ha! Deal with it. It’s easier if you just LOOK at this axe!
Roasted alder, flame maple body – maple neck with pau ferro fretboard – yum.
Get your wiggle on with the Gotoh 510 and feel free to get aggressive with the Suhr locking tuners.
Thornbuckers to scream, wail and cry.
Don Johnson was never this cool…
Other specifications include:
- Roasted Alder Body 2-Piece
- Flame Maple Top 2-Piece
- Arm, Hand, & Tummy Contours
- Maple Neck
- Pau Ferro Fingerboard
- Modern Elliptical .800 – .850″
- 10″ – 14″ Radius
- Standard Roll
- 1.650″ width Tusq Nut
- Stainless Steel , Jumbo 24 Frets
- Chrome Hardware
- Gotoh 510 2P-SS-SB Chrome Bridge
- Suhr Locking Chrome Tuners
- Thornbucker Raw in Neck position
- Thornbucker Raw in bridge position
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 5-Way Blade
- Laser Silver Logo
- Clay Side & Face Dots
- Hard case
- 8 lbs 0 oz
For more information about the Suhr Modern, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock