Shelton Galaxyflite III – Aged Lake Placid Blue
For those ready to explore, we present the Shelton Electric Instruments GalaxyFlite. Made for the intrepid aural astronaut, the GalaxyFlite delivers a universe of sounds. A brave instrument for a brave player.
The GalaxyFlite III is our top of the line Offset model. An awesome pickup combo teams with unique electronics to deliver an incredible palette of tones. The specs are tailored to achieve the ultimate offset. The neck has a comfortable medium C and sports a 9.5” radius rosewood fingerboard with nicely detailed medium frets. We add binding and block inlays for a deluxe look. Fralin pickups deliver awesome sound. We designed our own tone circuit that offers standard lead circuit settings as well as Q inductor roller, and smooth treble roll off controls. A Mastery M1 bridge and MV vibrato mean trouble free performance while Gotoh staggered vintage tuners, and a Tusq XL nut make for rock solid tuning. The finish is an aged lake placid blue lacquer and is complimented by a gold lucite pickguard. It comes in a Deluxe G&G hardshell case.
The GalaxyFlite is an incredible offset guitar that offers more than the competition. Innovative tones, premium components, and great attention to detail set this one apart.
Other specs include:
- BodyWood: Ash
- Body Finish: Aged Lake Placid Blue Lacquer
- Neck Wood: Tempered Flame Maple
- Neck Finish: Amber Lacquer w/ Matching Headstock
- Neck Shape: Medium C
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard Material: Bound Rosewood with Block Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: JESCAR — FW 47095
- Nut Material: Tusq XL
- Nut Width: 1.687”
- Shape Dimensions: Med C 1ST FRET=.845”/12TH FRET .925”
- Bridge Pickup: Fralin Wide Range
- Middle Pickup: Fralin Vintae Jag
- Neck Pickup: Fralin Wide Range
- Controls: Volume, Master Tone, Bass Cut Roller Pot, Sweet Spot Roller (“Cello” Tone, Smooth treble rolloff)
- Switching: Neck Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Middle Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Bridge Pickup On/Off Slide Switch
- Pots: (2) Emerson PRO CTS Solid Shaft w/ (3/8″) .375″ Shaft Potentiometers (2) Solid Shaft w/ 6mm solid shaft.
- Switch: (4) 2 position Slide Switch
- Jack: (1) Switchcraft 1/4″ Mono Input Jack
- Capacitor: (1) 0.047uf Emerson Paper in Oil Capacitor
- Bridge: Mastery M1 Bridge
- Vibrato: Mastery OMV w/ UFO Tip
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Staggered Vintage SD91-05M
- Pickguard: Gold Lucite
- Knobs: White Witch Hat Knobs
- Finish: Nickel Plated & Brushed Stainless
- Strings: 10-46
- Case: G&G Hardshell Deluxe Case
- 8 lbs 3 oz
For more information about the Shelton Galaxyflite III, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock