Fender American Original ’60s Jazzmaster – Ice Blue Metallic
Originally designed to appeal to jazz guitarists with elegant appointments and sophisticated controls, the Jazzmaster found its way into the hands of musical rebels. From surf to punk and indie rock, its flexible sound heralded the call of change and shaped the voice of rebellion. The American Original ‘60s Jazzmaster faithfully recreates the voice and style of this classic guitar, supplementing them with smooth, modern playability.
The wax-potted Pure Vintage ’65 Jazzmaster single-coil pickups are as period-correct as possible, from the enamel-coated coil wire to the cloth-covered output wires, fiber bobbins and alnico 5 magnets. The pickups’ pole pieces are flush-mounted just like the original. Other authentic touches include the distinctive Jazzmaster tone circuitry, vintage-tall frets, original-era body radii, vintage-style hardware—including floating tremolo with lock button and push-in arm—vintage-style hardshell case and a lacquer finish that not only lets the wood “breathe” naturally with resonant tone, it also wears in a distinctively appealing way.
For Fender fans who want the authentic sound of the ‘60s, the American Original ‘60s Jazzmaster is the best way to experience the performance, style and sound from that era of innovation.
Other features include:
- Series:American Original
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck:Maple, Mid ‘60s “C”
- Neck Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard:Round-Laminated Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 21, Vintage Tall
- Position Inlays:Pearloid Dots
- Nut (Material/Width):Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines:Pure Vintage Single Line “Fender Deluxe”
- Scale Length:25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge:Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button andPush-In Tremolo Arm
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Pickups:Pure Vintage ‘65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster (Bridge/Neck)Pickup Switching:3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge AndNeck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls:Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone. Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs:Aged White “Witch Hat”Hardware Finish:Nickel/Chrome
- Strings:Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag:Deluxe Brown Hardshell (Gold Interior)
- 8 lbs 7 oz
For more information on the Fender American Original ’60s Jazzmaster, please contact us.
1 in stock