7 lbs 12 oz
Ernie Ball Music Man Luke 3 HH – Ocean Sparkle
Serial Number: H03341
Weight: 7 lbs 12 oz
This Ernie Ball Music Man Luke 3 HH in Ocean Sparkle is… just wow!
That guy is everywhere – and has been everywhere forever. For good reason. Session extraordinaire, verified ripper, and celebrated songwriter, he is the A-list of the A-list.
And this is HIS axe. So naturally, it is versatile!
And look at this one!
The latest evolution of Steve Lukather’s signature guitar features an alder body with a figured roasted maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. The HH model is outfitted with newly designed custom Ernie Ball Music Man high-output humbucking pickups and the HSS model is equipped with the same, new bridge humbucker and also sports Ernie Ball Music Man’s renowned Cutlass single-coil pickups, providing players with amazing tonal versatility. Both pickup configurations are furnished with a 5-way switch and a 12dB boost push/push volume knob. The LIII comes standard with a super smooth floating Music Man vintage tremolo system.
Other specifications of the Ernie Ball Music Man Luke III include:
- Size 12-1/2″ wide, 1-3/4″ thick, 36-15/16″ long (31.75 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 93.8 cm long)
- Body Wood Alder
- Body Finish High gloss polyester
- Body Bindings N/A
- Bridge Music Man® floating vintage tremolo of chrome-plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
- Pickguard N/A
- Scale Length 25-1/2″ (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius 12″ (30.5 cm)
- Headstock Size Only 5-7/8″ (14.9 cm) long
- Frets 22 – Low profile, wide
- Neck Width 2-3/16″ (55.6 mm)
- Neck Wood Select figured roasted maple neck
- Fingerboard Rosewood, Ebony (Olive Pearl Color Only)
- Fret Markers Dot inlay
- Neck Finish Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors Roasted
- Neck Binding N/A
- Tuning Machines Schaller M6-IND locking
- Neck Attachment 5 bolt, sculpted neck joint
- Electronic Shielding Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Controls Custom Music Man® active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm passive tone – .022µF tone capacitor
- Switching 5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups HH – 2 Music Man® custom-wound humbucking with chrome covers, Bridge- Alnico Magnet, Neck Ceramic Magnet / HSS – 2 Music Man custom wound single coils with wide spectrum MM Silent Circuit, Alnico Magnets, 1 Music Man custom-wound humbucking pickup, Alnico Magnet
- Left Handed No
- Strings 9p-11p-16p-24w-32w-42w (RPS 9 Slinkys #2239)
- Build Code 937-OA-R2-00-CS-CR
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 12 oz
For more information about the Ernie Ball Music Man Luke III HH, please contact us.
Click to expand. Guitar featured in photos is the actual guitar for sale.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock