7 lbs 4 oz
Paul Reed Smith Private Stock #9018 Singlecut 594 Semi Hollow – Roasted Maple/Swamp Ash
Oh, check it!
This Paul Reed Smith Private Stock #9018 Singlecut 594 Semi-Hollow Roasted Maple and Swamp Ash is a beastly beast with whip cream on top!
The 594’s are some of the most coveted, and in this Private Stock configuration, it is beyond phenomenal. Looks, feel, and tone, tone, tone…
The 58/15 LT’s scream and purr. The wood selections are to die for – Roasted Maple, Swamp Ash – yes! And look at that EBONY binding !!
And check out those inlays!
Get it before it’s got!
Other features include:
- Model: Singlecut McCarty 594 Semi-hollow
- Neck wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard wood: Curly Maple with Ebony binding
- Top wood: Curly Roasted Maple with Ebony binding
- Back wood: Swamp Ash
- Headstock veneer wood: Curly Maple with Ebony binding
- Neck Carve: Pattern Vintage
- Side dots: Sparkle Mother of Pearl
- Color / Stain: Natural Smoked Burst
- Fingerboard inlays: Kiwi Synthetic Fire Opal birds with Sparkle Mother of Pearl outlline
- Headstock veneer inlays: Fire Opal Private Stock Eagle with Sparkle Mother of Pearl outllines
- Finish type: Satin Nitro
- Pickups: Treble: 58/15 LT TCI Middle: Narrowfield Bass: 58/15 LT TCI
- Electronics: Two volume, two push/pull tone controls with a 3-way toggle
- Hardware: Smoked Black PRS 2pc stoptail bridge, PRS Phase III set-screw locking tuning pegs with ebony buttons, Swamp Ash backplates, Ebony pickup rings, switch tip, and truss rod cover, Ebony control knobs with Fire Opal inlay dot inlay
- Set-Up: D’Addario .010
- Case type: Private Stock Brown leather
- Specials: Satin Nitro finish, Roasted Maple top with single bound Ebony F-hole, Roasted Maple neck, Curly Maple fingerboard & headstock veneer stained Sub-Zero, Fire Opal bird inlays with Sparkle Mother of Pearl outlines, and featues Smoked Black hardware.
- The woods on this guitar were personally hand-selected from the PRS Private Stock Vault.
- 7 lbs 4 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock