6 lbs 2 oz
Fender 2019 Limited Edition Two-Tone Telecaster – Daphne Blue/B Stock
Combining premium appointments and classic colors, the Limited Edition Two-Tone Telecaster® creates a truly inspiring playing experience. The Thinline body has a beautifully black-bound top in either Surf Green, Daphne Blue, or Fiesta Red over Arctic White backs and sides—all with matching painted headcaps.
The 9.5” radius Ebony fingerboard and satin urethane finished Maple neck provide smooth and comfortable playability. ClassicGear™ tuning machines, 3-saddle vintage-style bridge, and bone nut all give the Two-Tone Telecaster® the best of vintage aesthetics with modern capability, while the Custom Shop ’51 Nocaster® pickups deliver clear and punchy Telecaster® tones.
This limited edition run will only produce 200 instruments worldwide.
Other specifications include:
- Series: Limited Edition
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: ClassicGear™ Tuners
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Compensated Steel Saddles
- Pickups: Custom Shop ‘51 Nocaster® (Bridge, Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Flat Top Knurled
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Brown Hardshell (Gold Interior)
- 6 lbs 2 oz
For more information on the Fender 2019 Limited Edition Two-Tone Telecaster, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock