Hold – Paul Reed Smith Private Stock #9654 McCarty 594 Hollowbody II – Koa
Talk about a head-turner! (Much different than a Ted Turner…)
This instrument is about as cool and unique as PRS can throw at us. It’s the whole forest, the right amount of bling and Godly tone to boot!
This Paul Reed Smith Private Stock #9654 McCarty 594 Hollowbody II in jaw-dropping Koa and super cool Tasmanian Blackwood is a collection of specifications that will make your head (and ears) spin… Read them below…
But most importantly – it plays like a billion bucks. And the tones it shoves through the 58/15’s LT’s are beyond glorious, with plenty of options.
It won’t sit and look pretty here very long. Jump for a once-in-a-lifetime guitar from the exquisite builders at Paul Reed Smith as curated by Eddie’s.
Other features include:
- Model: McCarty 594 Hollowbody II
- Neck wood: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Fingerboard wood: Ebony
- Top wood: Koa with Curly Maple binding
- Middle wood: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Back wood: Koa with Curly Maple binding
- Headstock Veneer wood: Ebony with Curly Maple binding
- Neck Carve: Pattern Vintage
- Side Dots: Black
- Color / Stain: Natural
- Fingerboard inlays: Koa Private Stock eagle with Agoya outline
- Heel Inlay: Agoya Eagle
- Finish type: High Gloss Nitro
- Pickups: Treble: 58/15 LT Bass: 58/15 LT
- Electronics: Two volume, two push/pull tone controls with 3-way toggle
- Hardware: Smoked Black PRS 2 piece stoptail bridge, phase III set screw locking tuning pegs with Ebony buttons, Koa pickup rings & switch tip, Koa control knobs with agoya dot inlay, Ebony truss rod cover, as well as a bone nut
- Set-Up: D’Addario .010
- Case type: Private Stock Brown leather
- Specials: High Gloss nitro finish, Koa top & back with dual Curly Maple bound F-holes, Tasmanian Blackwood neck, Ebony fingerboard & headstock veneer, Koa birds inlays with Agoya outlines, Smoked Black hardware and features 58/15 LT pickups. The woods on this guitar were personally hand selected by the dealer from the PRS Private Stock Vault.
- 6 lbs 3 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock