Tom Doerr Standard Series Modified Dread – Torrefied Sitka Top & African Blackwood
My approach to guitars is simple: make a guitar that sounds great, feels great, looks great, and even smells great, satisfying customers who have great taste! This is what I strive to provide, even when it means investing more time. I do not build guitars for mass production, but I build unique guitars that are inspiring to play, inspiring to see, and inspiring to hold. It is more important to me to take the time to put my heart into ten fine guitars a year.
Other specifications include:
- Torrefied Sitka soundboard
- African Blackwood back and sides
- Segmented Roette with Black Tahitian Pearl trim.
- Brazilian Rosewood body and headstock binding
- Wenge neck
- Brazilian Rosewood headstock overlay
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Ebony pins with mop lined Brazilian rosewood dots
- Fretboard purling lines
- Ryan style bevel
- Florentine cutaway
- Gold Gotoh 510 tuning machines w/ Ebony buttons
- 1 3/4” nut width
- 2 1/4” bridge spacing
- 25.5” scale length
- Cedar Creek case
For more information about the Tom Doerr, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock