ON HOLD – Used – Martin OMC-28M Lawrence Juber #48 (2006)
Other specifications of the OM-28 include:
- Back/Sides: Madagascar Rosewood
- Top Wood: Adirondack (Red) Spruce
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Rosette: Black/White/Black
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Bindings: None
- Headplate: Madagascar Rosewood
- Headstock Bindings: None
- Headstock Inlay: Builder Logo
- Top Trim: Herringbone
- Back Strip: Zigzag
- Fret Markers: Side Dots Only
- Tuners: Waverly
- Tuner Finish: Nickel
- Body Size: Medium
- Scale: 25.4 in. (645.2 mm)
- Nut Width: 1 3/4 in. (44.5 mm)
- String Spacing: 2 1/4 in. (57.2 mm)
- Body Length: 19 1/4 in.
- Upper Bout: 11 1/2 in.
- Lower Bout: 15 1/4 in.
- Body Depth @Neck Heel: 3 1/4 in.
- Body Depth @Tail Block: 4 1/4 in.
- Frets to body: 14
For more information about the Martin OMC-28M Lawrence Juber, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock