4 lbs 1 oz
Used – Bourgeois OMC Soloist Custom – Aged Tone Italian Spruce & Fiddleback Mahogany (2019)
A rarity here… A Used Bourgeois OMC Soloist Custom -in Aged Tone Italian Spruce & Fiddleback Mahogany from 2019.
A superb instrument that has started to open up nicely, plays like butter, and sounds beyond incredible.
The Bourgeois OMC Soloist is crafted from the finest figured mahogany and aged tone Italian spruce for a design and sound that is an instant classic. Waverly gold tuners, a Brazilian Rosewood fretboard, animal protein glue, among other specs make for a guitar that delivers a unique voice, unmatchable by any other acoustic.
Other specifications include:
- Figured Mahogany Back and Sides
- Aged Tone Italian Spruce Top
- Long Scale
- Wood Tile – Rosewood Rosette
- Brazilian Rosewood Body Binding
- Soloist Style Purfling
- DB Signature Backstrip
- Mahogany Square Headstock
- Brazilian Rosewood Head Veneer
- Mother of Pearl Bourgeois Logo Head Inlay
- Brazilian Rosewood with Black/White Purfling Fretboard Binding
- Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard
- 1 3/4 Nut Width
- Short Pattern Abalone Slotted Squares & Diamonds Fretboard Inlays
- Brazilian Rosewood with Soloist Inlay Heel Cap
- 2 5/16″ Brazilian Rosewood Bridge with Triangle Inlays
- Standard Label
- Waverly Gold Tuners w/Ebony Buttons
- Animal Protein Glue
- Satin Neck Finsh
- Aged Tone Body Finish
- Hard Case
- 4 lbs 1 oz
For more information about the Bourgeois Soloist Aged Tone Italian Spruce/Figured Mahogany, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock