Suhr Modern – Trans Green
This Suhr Modern in Transparent Green is Bill Bixby. No it doesn’t have a Bigsby – it is the Hulk! Look at that cool Marvel-esque color. You wouldn’t like me when I’m mad trans green…
An even C slim, satin finished, mahogany neck with ebony fretboard with a 10-14″ compound radius sporting Suhr’s amazing rolled stainless steel frets – it pretty much plays itself.
A Wilkinson tremolo and Suhr’s fantastic locking tuners for wiggles and shakes and a compliment of DSV, V60 and DSH pickups in the neck, middle and bridge for punch, boom, silk and sass.
So let’s break some things – big things – the Hulk rocks – so does his guitar!
Other specifications include:
- Mahogany Body 2-Piece
- Flame Maple Top 2-Piece
- Arm, Hand, & Tummy Contours
- Mahogany Neck
- Satin Neck Finish
- Ebony Fretboard
- Original Black Gloss Headstock
- Even C Slim .800″ – .880″
- 10″ – 14″ Radius
- Standard Roll
- 1.650″ width Tusq
- Stainless Steel, Jumbo 24 Frets
- Black Hardware
- Wilkinson WVS 130 – 2-Post, Locking Saddles, Steel Block, Black Bridge
- Suhr Locking Black Tuners
- DSV in Neck position, zebra
- V60 in Middle position, black
- DSH in Bridge position, zebra
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 5-Way Blade
- Push-Pull, Split Both Humbuckers
- Inlaid Mother of Pearl Logo
- Mother of Pearl Side and Ring Face Dots
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 10 oz
For more information about the Suhr Modern, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock