Shelton Galaxyflite Super III – Aged Charcoal Frost
For those ready to explore, we present the Shelton Electric Instruments GalaxyFlite. Made for the intrepid aural astronaut, the GalaxyFlite delivers a universe of sounds. A brave instrument for a brave player.
The GalaxyFlite Super III is our top of the line Offset model. An awesome pickup combo teams with unique electronics to deliver an incredible palette of tones. The specs are tailored to achieve the ultimate offset. The neck has a comfortable medium C and sports a 9.5” radius rosewood fingerboard with nicely detailed medium frets. We add binding and block inlays for a deluxe look. Porter Domino Wide Range JM, Vintage Jag and JM vintage wind pickups deliver awesome sound. We designed our own tone circuit that offers standard lead circuit settings as well as Q inductor roller, and smooth treble roll off controls. A Mastery M1 bridge and MV vibrato mean trouble free performance while Gotoh staggered vintage tuners, and a Tusq XL nut make for rock solid tuning. The finish is an aged white lacquer and is complimented by a faux tortoise pickguard. The finish features light aging including checking and some dings. It comes in a Deluxe G&G hardshell case.
The GalaxyFlite is an incredible offset guitar that offers more than the competition. Innovative tones, premium components, and great attention to detail set this one apart.
Other specs include:
- BodyWood: Ash
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Finish: Amber Lacquer w/ Matching Headstock
- Neck Shape: Medium C
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro with Dot Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: JESCAR — FW 47095
- Nut Material: Tusq XL
- Nut Width: 1.65”
- Shape Dimensions: Med C 1ST FRET=.845”/12TH FRET .925”
- Bridge Pickup: Fralin Wide Range Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: Fralin Vintage Jag
- Neck Pickup: Fralin Wide Range Humbucker
- Controls: Volume, Master Tone, Bass Cut Roller, Sweet Spot Roller (“Cello” Tone, Smooth treble rolloff)
- Switching: Neck Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Middle Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Bridge Pickup On/Off Slide Switch
- Pots: (2) Emerson PRO CTS Solid Shaft w/ (3/8″) .375″ Shaft Potentiometers (2) Solid Shaft w/ 6mm solid shaft.
- Switch: (4) 2 position Slide Switch
- Jack: (1) Switchcraft 1/4″ Mono Input Jack
- Capacitor: (1) 0.047uf Emerson Paper in Oil Capacitor
- Bridge: Mastery M1 Bridge
- Vibrato: Mastery OMV w/ UFO Tip
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Staggered Vintage SD91-05M
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Knobs: Vintage Radio Knobs
- Finish: Nickel Plated & Brushed Stainless
- Strings: 10-46
- Case: G&G Hardshell Deluxe Case
- 8 lbs 6 oz
For more information about the Shelton Galaxyflite Super III, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock