7 lbs 7 oz
Jackson MJ Series Randy Rhoads RRT – Black
Harkening back to the early ‘90s when import Jackson® guitars were manufactured exclusively in Japan, we introduce the all-new Jackson MJ Series — an exciting and innovative collection of instruments attentively crafted in Japan. The MJ Series blends Jackson’s world-renowned legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of top-tier features at a competitive price point.
Continuing upon the metal legacy pioneered by the immortal Randy Rhoads, the MJ Series Rhoads RRT features a resonant basswood body and a through-body three-piece maple neck with graphite-reinforcement rods for ultimate stability. Hosting 22 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is an ideal surface for comfortable chording near the nut and effortless soloing on the higher registers. Luminlay® glow-in the-dark side dots provide exceptional fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages.
Seymour Duncan® JB™ SH-4 bridge and Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N neck pickups deliver tonal clout. The bridge position roars with hot-rodded attitude and a powerful low end, while the neck position radiates with glassy treble tone and scooped mids that perform well across a multitude of genres. A three-way pickup toggle switch, a single pickup volume knob and single tone knob allow for flexible control.
Other premium features include a Jackson TOM-style adjustable bridge with anchored tailpiece, Gotoh sealed die-cast locking tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons.
The MJ Series Rhoads RRT boasts classic metal style in a Gloss Black finish with black pointy headstock, chrome pickguard and chrome hardware.
Other specifications include:
- Series: MJ Series
- Model Number 2904001203
- Color Black
- Number of Strings 6
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Rhoads
- Body Material Basswood
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Neck Material 3 Piece Maple Neck
- Neck Construction Neck-Through-Body
- Neck Finish Gloss Color Matched
- Neck Binding White
- Scale Length 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius 12″ to 16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Nut Width 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rod Nut Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Headstock Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Bridge Jackson® TOM-Style Adjustable Anchored Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard Chrome
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Switch Tip Black
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan® JB™ SH-4
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan® Jazz SH-2N
- Controls Master Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration HH
- 7 lbs 7 oz
For more information on the Jackson MJ Series RRT Randy Rhoads, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
1 in stock