Fender American Elite Telecaster – Ocean Turquise
The American Elite Telecaster is the original solidbody electric guitar reimagined for modern players who want bleeding-edge performance with timeless visual style. The future of workhorse guitar design, this Tele® guitar’s stunning style, easy playing feel and flexible sound was made to tear it up on stage or in the studio.
Featured exclusively on all American Elite instruments, the fourth generation Noiseless pickups represent a quantum leap in pickup design. Combining authentic, vintage-style sound with effectively noise-free performance, these pickups deliver sparkling cleans and fat, overdriven tones that scream with pure rock ‘n’ roll power. Engineered for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck with a 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. New locking short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the synthetic bone nut for buzz-free performance. The truss rod wheel is positioned at the butt end of the neck for easy accessibility when adjusting neck relief.
Fender is renowned for head-turning style, and this guitar is no different—from the refined ergonomic rear contour that hugs the player’s body to the black chrome headstock logo and large pearloid fret markers this instrument will dazzle the audience with elegant style. The American Elite Telecaster is a bold new addition to the Fender family tree, a top-notch performer that can handle whatever music you might you throw at it. Includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with TSA locks.
Other specifications include:
- Series: American Elite
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Compound Back Shape, Modern “C” to “D”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Front (Maple)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” to 14” Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Large Black Pearloid Dots (Maple)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Tele with Chromed Brass Saddles
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell (708)
- Pickups: New 4th Generation Noiseless (Bridge/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: S-1™ Switch
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch) Master No-Load Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case
- 7 lbs 11 oz
For more information on the Fender American Elite Telecaster, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock