Bourgeois OM Signature Deluxe – Moon Spruce/Guatemalan Rosewood
Like all of our Bourgeois inventory – this newly landed Bourgeois OM Signature Deluxe with Guatemalan Rosewood and Moon Spruce is a flat-out jaw-dropper.
The finish is to die for, it looks like it will take you to yesteryear and back. And the tone-wood choices, and aesthetics – just supreme.
Our friends at Bourgeois never cease to amaze us with their impeccable builds. The attention to detail and the skills of the luthier’s hands, eyes are EARS are the reason these instruments are lifers.
Rare is a Bourgeois that doesn’t live its life with its original owner – this could be your lifer!
Other specifications include:
- Guatemalan Rosewood Back
- Moon Spruce Top
- Long Scale
- Signature Wood Rosette
- DB Signature Herringbone with Back + Sides Purfling
- DB Signature Backstrip
- Koa Body Binding
- Koa Endpiece Inlay
- Square Headstock with Diamond Head Shape
- Brazilian Rosewood Head Veneer
- Koa with Black/Maple Purfling Head Binding
- MOP Logo with Arrows Inlay on Head Inlay
- Ebony Fretboard + Bridge Wood
- Short Pattern Bone Slotted Squares & Diamonds Fretboard Inlay
- Koa with Black/White Purfling Fretboard Binding
- Koa Heel Cap
- 1 3/4″ Nut Width
- Celluloid Tortoise Pickguard
- Belly Bridge – 2 5/16″ Spacing
- Standard Label
- Waverly Gold Tuners w/Snakewood Buttons
- Bone with Black Dot Pins
- Animal Protein Glue
- Aged Tone Body Finish
- Satin Neck Finish
- High Gloss Headstock Finish
- Aged Tone Torrefied Bracing
- Hard Case
For more information about the Bourgeois Instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock