Used – RainSong SMH
Smokey’s blacked-out styling is a first for RainSong. From the black Gotoh tuners, the black Tusq nut/saddle/bridge-pins to the matte black truss rod cover, the unadorned grey fingerboard to the stark soundhole, the dark low-profile LR Baggs electronic options to the new hand-sanded and waxed satin finish … the Smokey embraces darkness … a dark guitar with a full, buttery tone.
RainSong’s most popular deep cutaway WS body and the short-scale 12-fret neck – a combination that gives Smokey a full rich “smoky” bottom end that perfectly complements the precise focused mids and highs.
Like all RainSongs, Smokey uses Projection Tuned Layering™ with all composite construction leading to a robust instrument that can withstand variations in humidity and temperatures.
Other features include:
- Soundboard Carbon/Glass hybrid soundboard crafted using RainSong’s Projection Tuned Layering™ technique. No soundboard braces.
- Body Carbon/Glass hybrid body. No body braces.
- Neck All-graphite NS neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong’s Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod.
- Black Tusq™ Nut, saddle and bridgepins.
- Case Customized hard-shell case.
- Finish UV protective smooth satin finish
- Depth at end-pin: 5 inches
- Lower bout: 15.8 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 24.9 inches
- Tuning machines: Black Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: L.R.Baggs Stagepro Element system
For more information on this Rain Song, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock