6 lbs 13 oz
Used – Bill Crook Paisley Telecaster (2014)
So how did I get started building paisley guitars? When Brad Paisley signed his first record deal and started touring, he asked me to build a backup guitar that played and sounded like his beloved vintage ’68 paisley, but in blue. I agreed to do it, not knowing the hurdles and failed experiments that lay ahead of me.
I watched the ink run off the paper, the solvent melt the paper, and the finish crack for no reason, but finally I came up with a technique that worked. The blue paisley debuted in Brad’s 2002 “I’m Gonna Miss Her” video, and I thought that was the end of my experimentation with paisley finishes. I didn’t see it coming!
Here are some of the features:
- 2 piece maple neck – with Crook headstock
- 7 1/4 to 9 ½ compound radius
- 6105 fretwire
- .830 C shape
- 1.650 nut width
- Vintage style tuners
- Light weight swamp ash body – vintage pink paisley
- Clear back sprayed pickguard
- Callaham vintage style bridge
- Callaham enhanced Compensated saddles S.S. on low E&A brass on others
- APC neck pickup
- Florance TE-59 bridge pickup
- 4-Way Switching
- Hard Case
- 6 lbs 13 oz
For more information about this Bill Crook Instrument please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock