9 lbs 8 oz
Fender American Elite Precision Bass – Satin Jade Pearl/Ebony
Updating Fender’s classic design with revolutionary technology and sound, the American Elite Precision Bass is an entirely new beast. Designed for 21st-century players who push the envelope of tone and possibility, this bass is a multi-faceted performer with classic style, exceptional feel and versatile, giant sound that leaves others in the dust.
Fender’s all-new fourth-generation Noiseless pickups are our latest advance in pickup technology. Exclusive to the American Elite series, they combine modern noise-free performance with authentic vintage-style tone. A redesigned robust 18-volt preamp cranks up the power for chest-thumping sound with more headroom and reduced noise. Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck with a 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the genuine bone nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. Posiflex™ graphite support rods run the length of the neck, adding stability to the neck while resisting temperature- and humidity-induced warping. The HiMass™ Vintage bridge increases note attack and resonance for thunderous basslines with mammoth punch and near-endless sustain while allowing either topload or strings-thru-body stringing. In a vintageinspired touch, the new truss rod adjustment wheel has been moved to the butt end of the neck for easier access, making neck relief adjustments a snap.
Fender is renowned for head-turning style, and this bass is no different—from the ergonomic contours to the black chrome headstock logo, large pearloid fret markers and a new color this instrument will amaze with titanic sound and classic aesthetics. The American Elite Precision Bass is a daring new tonal multi-tool for modern bassists who need an instrument that doesn’t just meet the performance demands of modern music—it completely disintegrates them. Includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with TSA locks.
Other specifications include:
- Series: American Elite
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck: Maple, Compound Back Shape, Modern “C” to “D”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face (Ebony)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” to 14” Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot (Ebony)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender “F” Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Scale Length: 34” (864 mm)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Pickguard: White Pearloid
- Pickups: New 4th Generation Noiseless (Bridge), Elite Precision Bass (Middle)
- Pickup Switching: 2-Way Mini Toggle Switch for Active/Passive Mode. In Passive Mode, Only The Volume, Pan and Passive Tone Controls Function. In Active Mode, All Controls Function.
- Special Electronics: 18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 – .105)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case
- 9 lbs 8 oz
For more information on the Fender American Elite Precision Bass, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock