4 lbs 6 oz
Bourgeois OMSC Soloist – Sinker Redwood/Brazilian
What a beaut!!
This Bourgeois OMSC Soloist with Sinker Redwood Top and Brazilian Rosewood Back is a monster! A gorgeous, toneful, comfy monster.
The specs and pics – they start to tell the story, once you hear it you will know!
The soundhole on this guitar is closer to its waist and the bridge at the widest part of the lower bout for more effective top drive, all thanks to its 12 fret design. This throwback design allows maximum power with minimum playing effort, while affording a loose, open quality to the sound.
Other specifications include:
- Brazilian Rosewood Back
- Sinker Redwood Top
- Long Scale
- Wood Rosette
- Ziricote Body Binding
- Black/White/Black – Maple = Black/White/Black Purfling
- DB Signature Backstrip
- Body Wood Endpiece
- Slotted Headstock with Diamond Head Shape
- Brazilian Rosewood Head Veneer
- Ziricote with Black/Maple Purfling Head Binding
- Mother of Pearl Bourgeois Logo
- 12 Fret Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
- Short Pattern Abalone Slotted Squares & Diamonds Fretboard Inlay
- Ziricote with Black/Cream Purfling Fretboard Binding
- 1 3/4″ Nut Width
- Inlaid Heel Cap
- 2 5/16″ Pyramid Bridge
- Standard Label
- Waverly 3/Plate/Ebony Tuners
- Animal Protien Glue
- Bone with Black Dot Pins
- Satin Neck Finish
- Satin Headstock Finish
- Aged Tone Body Finish
- Natural Top Color
- Aged Tone Torrefied Bracing
- Hard Case
- 4 lb 6 oz
For more information about this Bourgeois Instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock