7 lbs 6 oz
Paul Reed Smith Santana Retro – Aquamarine
This Paul Reed Smith Santana Retro in Aquamarine might be as cool as the man…
Figured Maple Ten Top on classic mahogany. 24 jumbo “Santana” frets for silky-smooth effortless bends on a ‘pre-factory’ Santana neck profile. It’s like getting one of the first runs of this glory!
58/15 humbucker in the bridge for the bite, and a Santana humbucker in the neck for the milk.
Thes do NOT last long. Better hurry – Muévete rápido!
Other specifications include:
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple Ten Top
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 24
- Fret Wire Santana Fret Wire (Jumbo)
- Scale Length 24.5″
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Santana Pre-Factory
- Neck Depth At The Nut 14/16″
- Width of Fretboard at the Body 2 1/4″
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut 1 22/32″
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Bridge PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners PRS Phase III Locking
- Hardware Type Hybrid
- Treble Pickup 58/15
- Bass Pickup Santana
- Controls Volume and Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Strings 10’s
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 6 oz
For more information about the PRS Santana Retro, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock