7 lbs 11 oz
Jackson MJ Series Dinky DKR – Satin Black
Harkening back to the early ‘90s when import Jackson® guitars were manufactured exclusively in Japan, we introduce the all-new Jackson MJ Series — an exciting and innovative collection of instruments attentively crafted in Japan. The MJ Series combines Jackson’s world-renowned legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of top-tier features at a competitive price point.
Engineered from its inception for high-speed, virtuoso playing, the MJ Series Dinky™ DKR MAH features an ergonomically contoured mahogany body with sculpted shredder’s cut heel for easy access to the upper registers.
The attractive five-piece maple/walnut/maple/walnut/maple neck is bolted-on to the body with graphite reinforcement for added stability against climate-induced warping and has an oiled finish on the back for smooth playability.
Featuring rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing on the upper registers and comfortable chord work closer toward the nut. For touring musicians, Luminlay® glow-in the-dark side dots provide exceptional fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages while a heel-mount truss rod wheel allows for quick and easy neck relief adjustments.
Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 bridge and Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N neck pickups deliver tonal clout. The bridge position roars with hot-rodded attitude and a powerful low end, while the neck position radiates with glassy treble tone and scooped mids that perform well across a multitude of genres. Harness the sonic horsepower with a versatile five-way pickup blade switch and single volume and tone controls. Other premium features include a Gotoh® GE1996T Series double-locking tremolo bridge system for reliable tuning stability throughout daring and aggressive playing theatrics, Gotoh sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons.
Delivering classic Jackson attitude, the MJ Series Dinky DKR MAH is finished in Gloss Black or Snow White with a color matched reverse pointy headstock and black hardware.
Other specifications include:
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Dinky™
- Number of Strings 6
- Neck Material 5-Piece Maple/Walnut/Maple/Walnut/Maple
- Neck Construction
- None – Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Finish Oiled
- Scale Length 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Nut Material Floyd Rose® R3 Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Sharkfin at 12th Fret
- Side Dots Luminlay®
- Truss Rod Nut Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge Pickup DiMarzio® Super Distortion® DP100
- Neck Pickup DiMarzio® PAF Pro® DP151
- Controls Volume, Tone
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Full Pickups, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Configuration HH
- Bridge Gotoh® GE1996T Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Gotoh® Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Switch Tip White
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag Included Jackson® Foam Core Case (p/n: 2994742100)
- 7 lbs 11 oz
For more information on this Jackson instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock