Fender Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster – Ultra Violet
Honoring the electrifying “Voodoo Chile” who popularized the Stratocaster guitar and its tremendous sonic flexibility, the Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster gives you the same fiery tone and playing feel to wield as your own. Full of incendiary vintage tone and classic style, this extraordinary instrument features signature touches and unique appointments based on his distinctive “flipped-over” guitars.
The foundation of Hendrix’s uniquely personal sound and playing style was his habit of flipping his guitars
over and restringing them to accommodate his lefthanded playing, resulting in a “reverse” headstock
and bridge pickup—features reproduced here in exacting detail. The “reverse” headstock produces a longer string length for the bass strings, creating a tighter playing feel along with easier bending and
vibrato on the treble strings. A trio of unsurpassed American Vintage ’65 single-coil pickups includes a reverse-slant bridge pickup, producing uniquely inspiring tone with tight, warm sound and enhanced upper harmonics and definition. The highly versatile 9.5”-radius “C”-shaped maple neck with medium jumbo frets offers a flatter playing surface—ideal for chording while simultaneously allowing you to bend notes to the stratosphere during scorching solos.
Commemorating Hendrix’s unrivaled legacy, the large ’70s-style headstock bears the guitarist’s signature on the rear. A unique neck plate displays a shoulders-up silhouette of the man himself and the engraved inscription, “Authentic Hendrix,” leaving no doubt as to the inspiration behind this guitar. The Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster is your chance to unleash your own “electric sky church” music.
Other specifications include:
- Series: Artist
- Finish Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, “C” Shape
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickups: Pure Vintage ‘65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat® (Bridge/Middle/ Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and
Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- 7 lbs 13 oz
For more information on the Fender Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock