7 lbs 13 oz
Fender Custom Shop Limited 1957 Stratocaster Heavy Relic – Black Over Pink Paisley/NAMM Instrument
If you are looking for that classic Stratocaster tone with a beautiful, aged body and tint then you are in luck. The Fender Custom Shop Limited 1957 Stratocaster Heavy Relic is here to deliver what you have been striving for. Hidden in your Dads closet for a few decades this ’57 Stratocaster has been waiting to be taken out of its case and fired up again. Using Handwound Poblano Stratocaster pickups the warm snap is all there. This Limited Edition Fender Custom Shop ’57 heavy relic Stratocaster is a great addition to any arsenal of guitars.
This particular guitar and amp set was on display at the 2019 Winter NAMM Show In Anahiem, California. We were lucky enough to acquire this show piece for Eddies’s Guitars.
Other specifications include:
- Part # 923-5302-306
- Heavy Relic Lacquer Finish
- Lightweight Alder Body
- Tinted Quartersawn “AA”Flame Maple Neck
- 6105 Frets
- Fret Ghosting
- 9.5″ Radius
- Bone Nut
- ’57 Style Soft “V” shape neck (.085″ – .990″)
- Handwound Poblano Pickups (RWRP middle pickup)
- Vintage Modified Wiring #2 – Vol / Tone 1 (Neck & Mid) / Tone 2 (Bridge) with Treble Bleed, 5 Way Switch
- Vintage Hardware
- Deluxe Hard Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
- 7 lbs 13 oz
If interested in this Fender Custom Shop Limited 1957 Stratocaster Heavy Relic, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock