Alembic Series II – Walnut
We’ve been making Series II basses since 1972, and we are continually improving what we believe is the finest solid body electric bass on earth. With Alembic, there is every reason to have clean, clear, and complete tone. Why would you compromise?
Series II basses are the top of the line Alembic bass. When you order a Series II, you don’t have to add anything to it, as it’s already appointed with all the cool features: side LED position markers, continuous wood backplates and truss rod cover, 24K gold plated hardware, inlaid logo with abalone and mother of pearl.
Other specifications include:
- Short Scale 34″
- Nut 1.625″, 24th 2.360″
- Ebony Fretboard
- Golden Mother of Pearl Ovals Inlays
- Top Laminate Walnut
- Body Wood Mahogany
- Back Laminate Walnut
- Neck Woods Maple – Purple Heart – Ebony
- Finish Gloss Body / Satin Neck
- Clear Gloss Finish w/ Satin Neck
- Machine Heads Gold Gotoh
- Side LEDs Red + Amber, Silver Wrapped Abalone Ovals
- 2 Volume, 2 Filters, 2 QVC Switches, Pickup Selector 1/4″ Output, 5 Pin Output
- Hard Case
- 11 lbs 2 oz
For more information about the Alembic Series II, please contact us.
Out of stock