Suhr Modern Roasted – Chili Pepper Red
This Suhr Modern Roasted in Chili Pepper Red would make Flea envious, and he’s a bass player! Chili Peppers never looked so good. Firey in looks, feel and tone – that’s this Suhr!
A modern elliptical, satin finished, roasted maple neck with an ebony fretboard with a 10-14″ compound radius sporting Suhr’s amazing rolled stainless steel frets – it pretty much plays itself.
Wilkinson WVS 130 2-post tremolo with locking saddles and Suhr’s fantastic locking tuners for wiggles and shakes and a compliment of Thornbuckers in the neck and bridge and a V63 middle pickup to give you tons of variance and tone.
Give this lil’ hot pepper a taste!
Other specifications include:
- Roasted Swamp Ash Body
- Flame Maple Top
- Roasted Maple neck with Ebony fretboard
- Modern Elliptical .800 – .850″
- 10″ – 14″ Radius
- Standard Roll
- 1.65″ Nut Width
- Heavy SS 24 Frets
- Black Hardware
- Wilkinson WVS 130 – 2-Post, Locking Saddles, Steel Block
- Suhr Locking Tuners
- Tusq Nut
- Thornbucker Humbucker Pickups Neck and Bridge, Black
- V63 Middle Pickup
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 5-Way
- Matching Original Headstock
- Mother of Pearl Side and Face Dots
- Inlay Mother of Pearl Logo
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 6 oz
For more information about the Suhr Modern, please contact us.
Out of stock