Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 Floyd/Swamp Ash Body/Torrefied Maple Neck – Metallic Emerald
Follow the yellow brick road to this Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 Floyd Ash Body with Torrefied Maple Neck to its mean and sleek Metallic Emerald (City).
OK – that was a mouthful, and you may be scratching your head – but put on Dark Side of the Moon while watching the Wizard of Oz and we will make perfect sense.
Enough of that nonsense…
Built with tried and true tonewoods: maple, swamp ash, and ebony – and equipped with the time-tested Floyd Rose “Original” tremolo system and locking nut system. Let your inner whammy out with this beautiful beast!
And the uncovered m/ pups are the shiz. Looks, power, and TONE!
You’ll want this Emerald Green monster – because, because, because, because, be-cuuhz – because of the wonderful things it does…
Other specifications include:
- Top Wood Carved Maple Ten Top
- Back Wood Swamp Ash
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Torrefied Maple
- Fretboard Wood Ebony
- Neck Shape Pattern Thin
- Nut Width 1 11/16″
- Width at Body 2 1/4″
- Neck Depth at Nut 26/32″
- Fretboard Inlays Birds
- Headstock Inlay Ebony Veneer with Inlaid Signature
- Bridge Floyd Rose “Original” Tremolo & Locking Nut
- Tuners PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Treble Pickup Uncovered m/ Treble
- Bass Pickup Uncovered m/ Bass
- Pickup Switching Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch
- Pickup Switching Positions:
- Position One: Bridge humbucker
- Position Two: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel
- Position Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
- Position Four: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
- Position Five: Neck humbucker
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 13 oz
For more information about the Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 Floyd Rose Electric Guitar, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock