8 lbs 2 oz
Fender Custom Shop 1950s Jazzmaster Journeyman Relic – Aged Olympic White – Summer Showcase Event Instrument Limited Edition #51
Originally designed for jazz guitarists, the Jazzmaster was quickly adopted by surfers and punks who were drawn to the offset, contoured body, new vibrato system and flexible electronics. The 1950s Journeyman Relic Jazzmaster brings the vintage style, sound and feel of those exciting musical times into the modern era.
A pair of hand-wound Jazzmaster pickups crank out rich, throaty tone with enough power to slash through a mix. Vintage wiring and controls, including the classic rhythm circuit, shape the pickups’ voice to unlock your creativity. The Journeyman Relic lacquer finish lets the body wood breathe with pure Fender tone while looking (and feeling) like a well-loved guitar that’s been broken-on over hundreds of gigs.
This particular instrument was hand picked by Eddie’s Guitars in Corona, California at the Fender Custom Shop Summer Showcase Event.
Other features include:
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: 1 Piece Maple Riff Sawn
- Neck Shape: ’57 Soft “V”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: 6105 Narrow Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Vintage Clay Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Controls: Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone. Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup; 2-Position Slide: Up: Lead Tone Circuit, Down: Rhythm Tone Circuit
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: American Vintage Jazzmaster Tremolo with Adjusto-Matic™
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: Gold Anodized
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
- 8 lbs 2 oz
For more information on the Fender Custom Shop Instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock