5 lbs 15 oz
Paul Reed Smith Hollowbody II Piezo – Whale Blue Smokeburst
How do you see a whale up close without going to Bar Harbor, Maine and taking a watching cruise? Bring this beautiful blue beast home!
This Paul Reed Smith Hollowbody II Piezo in Whale Blue Smokeburst is… well, a whale of an instrument.
Carve figured maple top with that gorgeous finish, mahogany side, back and neck and a rosewood fretboard – tone wood classic!
She is a semi-hollow electric that comes standard with the PRS/LP Baggs Piezo System. Rock, folk, blend and everything in between – it’s the most versatility you could imagine for all your jammin’…
Other specifications include:
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple
- Side Wood Mahogany
- Back Wood Carved Figured Maple
- Body Construction Fully-Hollow with Double F-Holes
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Pattern
- Neck Depth At The Nut 28/32”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body 2 1/4”
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut 1 11/16”
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Bridge PRS Piezo Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners Phase III Locking
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Treble Pickup 58/15 LT TCI
- Bass Pickup 58/15 LT TCI
- Controls Volume and Tone with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector and LR Baggs/PRS Piezo Pickup System (3-way selector and Piezo blend knob)
- Strings 11’s with Wound G
- 5 lbs 15 oz
For more information about the PRS Hollowbody II Piezo, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock