Bogner Atma – Head/Cab Limited White Edition
The most versatile and ultimate bedroom to stage amplifier that goes from 1 to 5 or 18 watts full tube power without sacrificing tone and feel. Where old tradition morphs into new and iconic tools are re-envisioned for the modern hand. This is Atma.
The sleekly rounded corners are perhaps the first detail noticed of Atma’s unique hybrid aluminum and wood construction. Not only is it a beautiful artistic statement that’s incredibly strong and durable but it also delivers detailed midrange and tonal clarity. Light weight, portable and evolved, the sophisticated Atma is equally comfortable on a greasy juke-joint stage or penthouse apartment over-looking the shimmering & pulsating lights of any metropolis.
Within Atma you can feel the influence of Reinhold Bogner’s grandfather, who owned an aluminum factory, as well as his respect for famed industrial designer Dieter Rams. This was the modernist era of air-stream travel-lodges, glass walled homes and experimental materials used on futuristic concepts. And once again, past design ideas and approaches are being challenged and pushed forward by Reinhold Bogner and Atma.
Other specificationa include:
- foot switchable 3 channel all tube amplifier with effects loop
- EL84 class-A cathode biased power amp with EZ81 tube rectifier delivers 18 watts
- built in power attenuator lets you scale down the power and headroom from 18, 5 to 1 watt. Allows fantastic low volume bedroom amp tone, gain and feel
- clean channel with volume and tone controls plus a bright switch lets you dial in a variety of sounds from blackface mid-scooped to thick tweed tone
- overdrive channels share the usual bass, mid, treble controls as well as a 3 position voicing/gain switch covering 60’s, 70’s and 80’s gain and tonal characteristics. A single gain control sets the overall gain for the crunch and solo channel while the crunch preset gain control on the back panel lets you dial in the gain difference between the two overdrives.
- thin aluminum outer-shell and chassis allows for considerably smaller sizes for traveling light while the baltic-birch speaker baffle board projects classic organic tones
- 16, 8 and 4 ohm speaker outputs allows use with most speaker cabinets. for multiple cabinets a splitter box needs to be used
- Cab Specs
- Celestion G12H Speaker
For more information about the Bogner Atma Head/Cab, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock