A Pro Series Warwick Teambuilt instrument is crafted in the same factory by our highly qualified staff under the direct supervision of our top master-builders. Now a customer can get a German Warwick bass at an affordable price. Each is made with the combined love and experience of our team of qualified luthiers and accomplished master- builders. With standard only selections for finishing, color choices & hardware color options pricing is made comfortable, while still delivering German built quality.
Other specifications include:
- Machineheads: Warwick Machineheads
- Nut: Just a Nut III Tedur
- Neck Wood: Ovangkol
- Fretboard: Wild Mahogany
- Inlay: ---
- Fluorescent Side Dot: ---
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: Longscale 34" (864mm)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Extra High Jumbo Nickelsilver extra hard frets (Width: 2.9 mm / Height:1.3 mm)
- Frets: Invisible Fret Technology
- Body Shape: Curved
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 1" Mahogany Burl Top / Mahogany Back
- Pickups: active MEC J/J with Black Cover
- Electronics: active MEC 2 way
- Pot layout: Volume (P/P) / Balance / Treble and Bass staked
- Switch: ---
- Function of switch: ---
- Pickguard: ---
- Bridge system: Warwick 2pcs. 3D Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick Security Locks
- Construction: Bolt on
- Hardware colour: Gold
- String label / gauges: EMP Strings, 045";065";085";105"
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Starline RockBag® (RB 20505 STARLINE)
- 8 lbs 7 oz
For more information about this Warwick bass, please contact us.