Martin OMC-28M Laurence Juber Acoustic Guitar With Case! Madagascar back and sides, Adirondack Spruce top. This is an excellent playing guitar, but we consider it in very good condition.
Other specifications of the OM-28 include:
- Back/Sides: Madagascar Rosewood
- Top Wood: Adirondack (Red) Spruce
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Rosette: Black/White/Black
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Bindings: None
- Headplate: Madagascar Rosewood
- Headstock Bindings: None
- Headstock Inlay: Builder Logo
- Top Trim: Herringbone
- Back Strip: Zigzag
- Fret Markers: Side Dots Only
- Tuners: Waverly
- Tuner Finish: Nickel
- Body Size: Medium
- Scale: 25.4 in. (645.2 mm)
- Nut Width: 1 3/4 in. (44.5 mm)
- String Spacing: 2 1/4 in. (57.2 mm)
- Body Length: 19 1/4 in.
- Upper Bout: 11 1/2 in.
- Lower Bout: 15 1/4 in.
- Body Depth @Neck Heel: 3 1/4 in.
- Body Depth @Tail Block: 4 1/4 in.
- Frets to body: 14
For more information about the Martin OMC-28M Lawrence Juber, please contact us.