The Les Paul Standard 2017 T benefits from several groundbreaking updates. New Ultra-Modern weight relief allows for comfortable play and greater sonic depth. A luscious Grade-AAA flame maple top harks to the classic beauty of the ’Burst. An asymmetrical slim-taper neck profile with a compound-radius fingerboard and rolled binding team up for outstanding comfort, speed and bend-ability. And push-pull switching on all four knobs for coil tapping on both pickups, a pure bypass, and phase reverse all combine in a truly modern Les Paul that still looks legendary. This stellar guitar is delivered in a classic brown Gibson hardshell case.
Other specifications include:
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany with Ultra-Modern weight relief
- Top Material: AAA Flamed Maple
- Body Finish: High Gloss Nitro Lacquer
- Color: Bourbon Burst
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Asymmetrical, Slim taper
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood, bound rolled edges
- Fingerboard Inlay: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Nut Material: Tektoid
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Aluminum Tune-o-matic with steel thumbwheels
- Tuners: Groving locking kidney tuning machines
- Neck Pickup: BurstBucker Pro Rhythm Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: BurstBucker Pro Lead Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume (push/pull coil-tap), 2 x tone (push/pull pure bypass, phase), 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: 9-46
- Case Included: Hardshell case
- 8 lbs 8 oz
For more information on this Gibson USA instrument, please contact us.