Every inch a Gibson, the J-15 is handcrafted from solid North American tone-woods, sitka spruce top, walnut back and sides, and a maple neck. Built by our master-craftsmen using the same methods as all Gibson Acoustic models, the J-15 has a hand-fitted dovetail neck-to-body joint secured with hide glue to ensure resonance from strings to body.
Other specifications include:
- String Type Steel
- Number of Strings 6
- Body Shape Round Shoulder Dreadnought
- Body Style No Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Color Antique Natural
- Finish Gloss
- Top Wood Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood Solid Walnut
- Body Bracing Traditional scalloped bracing
- Binding Multi-ply
- Neck Wood Maple with walnut stinger
- Fingerboard Material Walnut, 12" radius
- Fingerboard Inlay Dots
- Number of Frets 20
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Tuning Machines Mini Grover tuners
- Bridge Material Walnut
- Nut/Saddle Material Tusq
- Nut Width 1.725"
- Electronics LR Baggs Element
- Strings .012-.053
- Case Included Hardshell
For more information on this Gibson Montana J15, please contact us.