The Martin Custom Shop 000-12 Fret Koa is another classic model. Don't be fooled. The Custom Shop Martin 000-12 Fret Koa still delivers that classic Martin sound: warm, balanced acoustic tones. As if that isn't enough, this custom shop acoustic is also built with the same craftsmanship Martin is famous for. The koa top and koa sides and back make this guitar as reliable as it is beautiful.
Other specifications of the Custom Shop 000-12 Fret acoustic guitar include:
- Special Instruction: Hide Glue Complete
- Body Size: 000-12 Fret
- Top: Koa
- Top Braces: Adirondack/Scalloped 1 1/4"/Golden Era
- Top Binding: Guatemalan Rosewood
- Rosette: Single Ring-Black/Paua/MOP Diamonds/Paua/Black
- Top Pearl: Style 42 .064" Paua
- Back/Sides: Koa/Exceptional/Blistered
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut/Saddle: Bone/16" Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Headplate Pearl: Torch Inlay, Select Abalone
- Tuners: Waverly Gold 4063G W16SP Side Mnt.
- Fingerboard/Bridge: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.34''
- Spacing: 1 11/16" x 2 1/8" x 2 1/8"
- Fingerboard Pearl: Style 45 Snowflakes
- Finish Type: Full Gloss
- Bridge Style: Straightline w/ Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge / End Pins: White w/Paua Dots
- Hard Case
For more information about the Martin Custom Shop 000-12 Fret Koa, please contact us.