The Collings 02HG-SB is one of the smallest guitars offered by Collings, measuring 13.5 inches in width with a total length of 38 inches. But don’t let its small size fool you, this little acoustic packs quite the punch! The 02HG-SB has precision tuning with premium Waverly open-gear tuners that are smooth and reliable while sporting a vintage aesthetic.
Other specifications include:
- Top German spruce
- Back & Sides E. Indian rosewood
- Neck Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding Ivoroid with herringbone purfling
- Fingerboard Binding None
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Ebony belly-style with 2 3/16" spacing
- Fingerboard Ebony with abalone short diamond & squares
- Bridge Pins/End Pin Ebony with MOP dot
- Nut Bone, 1 3/4"
- Saddle Bone, drop-in
- Neck Profile Modified V
- Peghead Profile Tapered square with volute
- Neck Joint Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod Fully adjustable
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Stained Exotic Ebony with MOP Collings logo
- Tuners Nickel Waverly (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip 2-style (Zipper)
- Rosette iv/tort/iv & b/w purflings
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Brace Material Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern Pre-war scalloped X-brace
- Fingerboard Radius 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish High gloss polyester resin
- Pickguard Tortoise
- Body Length 18 3/16"
- Body Depth 4 1/8"
- Lower Bout Width 13 7/16"
- Total Length 38"
- Hard Case
For more information about the Collings 02HG-SB, please contact us.