The Collings C10 Deluxe is the epitome of "modern vintage". This 14 fret acoustic guitar was inspired by the classic parlor instruments of the 20's and 30's. Designed as a narrower version of the OM, this guitar has a narrower bottom and a smaller bout. Top it off with a sunburst finish, and this guitar has the look. As if that weren't enough, the C10 Deluxe features an exceptional balance between warm resonance and sonic clarity, perfect for any acoustic player.
Other specifications include:
- Full body Sunburst
- Select sitka spruce top
- Maple back and sides
- Simple ivoroid rosette
- Grained ivoroid top/back/neck/peghead binding
- Black/white wood purfling with maple/rosewood/maple backstrip
- Pre-war Adirondack scalloped bracing
- Tortoise-style celluloid pickguard
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Flamed Maple neck
- Double-bound "Haircut" headstock
- 15 degree headstock angle
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo
- Ebony fingerboard with ebony straight-style bridge
- Mortise and tenon hybrid neck joint
- 20 Frets, neck joins the body at the 14th fret
- Medium-Fat "C" neck shape and 2 3/16" spacing
- 14"-26" Compound fingerboard radius
- 25 1/2" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Mother of pearl dot fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Ebony bridge pins and end pin
- Nickel Waverly
- Body Length: 19 1/4"
- Body Depth at Side: 4 1/4"
- Lower Bout Width: 14 3/4"
- Total Length: 40"
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Standard Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Recommended string gauge - D'Addario EJ-16 (.012"-.053")
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by TKL
- No Warranty Included
- This Item Is In Like New/Unplayed Condition
For more information about the Collings C-10 Deluxe, please contact us.